mid 01

midterm exams conducted by groups, our group consists of 10 people and our material is a bread corner so we will make various kinds of bread for the test this time, we get the first day to take the exam this time. But we started on Sunday morning, with an agenda to prepare materials or make products that were a little difficult yesterday, after that we started meetings for product distribution.
     This time I got the tarlet section, which is where the tarlet itself is the main product of our group, I made a tarlet of 2 large trays. For this one I made 2 repetitions because the first one is very fragile and easily broken, I just got to make the skin only and for the contents that handle was Darma. After the skin is finished, I store it in the freezer to fill it for tomorrow. After everything was sorted out and we went home around 8:00 pm because some of the products we made had failed so had to make several times.
     

Komentar

Postingan Populer