Speak 10

Today, I got a junior semester incharge schedule where I entered Bakery material and I was also accompanied by my two partners, namely Sally and Asmil, a team collaboration friend. They (freshmen) will be oneline at 7:30 a.m. So, I arrived early while waiting for another friend to come to campus. I made the same puree first that I often did yesterday-the camper, honestly dier! I like sauce and I want to learn a lot of various sauces and how to make the sauce taste good and pull on the plate. Finishing puree was done right at 7:25 a.m. I was grooming-self preparation and asked the class leader s1 to take the absenteee.



Yesterday they made a soft roll, but he said, "The soft roll they made yesterday was not good because of over proofing and the oven's hot temperature was inaccurate until the soft roll was slightly scorched a little," said the student. ! With the first proofing it is only about 15 minutes and then scaling the portion and the mold returns again proofing the sitpan in a 20 minute cabinet proofing then brush with white egg + fresh milk. Then bake for about 30 minutes. The soft results we made today are pretty good even Mr. Ical praised this soft roll. Thank God

Komentar

Postingan Populer