Final exam

Assalamualiaikumwr.wb

On this final exam, with group 1 and assisted by group 4 was served a la carte menu 1. We consisted of myself, Maya, Nurmilnawati, Ainun, Yusril, Wahyu, Yandy, Yudha, Muh fisal and Arya. I was assigned to handle mouless mariniere and purre garnish. Mouless mariniere consists of a dish creamed spinach and gratin dahpinoise where I mouless steam for 10 minutes then sauté with shallot, onion, parsley, lemon juice, seasoning and simmer for a few minutes to reduce and a fresh scent of moulesss.



For creamed spinach it is very easy, first spinach blanch and after then chopp and sauté with melted butter add cream cooking, seasoning and nutmeg powder. While for Grtan dhapinoise, we first blanch the potato until cook and then cut the thin slice. After that, add it to the dish. Pour béchamel sauce and coating with mozzarella chesse. When it shows the direction of 10.30 wita, it's time to platting our dishes each and present our results. Oyaaa a little story when I entered in room Office and it was really visible in front of all the great lecturers. I was a little nervous, but it was not an obstacle. I was nervous about dropping us and making a failure this time. I didn't want to lose from my own nervousness. When I finished explaining, the lecturer didn't say much and left the room indicating that you won darma. Alhamdulillah

Komentar

Postingan Populer