Hospiitalty


Hellodiers !!welcome to back in my blog…

I left home at 06 am and arrived hotel  at 07 am,Really!  a long trip by route street Tallo to Tanjung bunga.
When I arrived at the hotel I was assigned to handle breakfast.Every morning the breakfast is open from 05 to 10 am ,except on holidays the breakfast will be closed at 11am.I showing station noodles,where many types of noodles served are white noodles,egg noodles,kwetiau, and yellow noodles with hot sauce consisting tom yam soup and broth  and add fish meatball and mustard greens.There also provides an egg station the various eggs are omelette, scramble egg, sunny side up, and boil egg.

Closing breakfast, we also clean up and re-prepare all the condiment both from chicken porridge, egg, noodle, various Indonesian food and store in the specified chiller.For the hotel,I was thaught about the work system there and how to served guest well.

Komentar

Postingan Populer