tranning day

Hellodiers!!
Welcome back to my blog, this time I will share to you all about my activities today. Still in the same place and same thing. We are here for a week to learn about training day. During my practiced day in Industry we taught about work system even though at the first time I confused but because of I kept asking to seniors and also to executive chef, and they always say to us " cook is about making food effective and effeciently with good results and delicious" and also " when we prepare menu for even with many pax, we have to know the amount and when to serve (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Not only handle coffe break I also often standby at breakfast buffet refill. Breakfast time at 06.00 till 10.30 clock in the morning, if close then I clean up all buffet, start from english breakfast, indonesia breakfast and the condiments of noodle station, bubur ayam till egg station. Then I kept them back on its place and refill the condiments for breakfast tomorrow.



After the breakfast preparation done, then I told to make BBQ condiment, there were Sambal collo-collo, sambal dabu dabu, and sambal matah. Sambal dabu dabu and sambal collo-collo consisting with tomato, chili, and shallot. The difference between both of them just how to serve, we adding kecap manis in sambal collo, while sambal dabu we adding heat oil. Next, sambal matah consisting with slice of lemongrass, slice of chili, chopped galingale and lime leaves, sautee them till well cooked




Komentar

Postingan Populer