Final


Today I arrived at 07.15 campus, come earlier than the other so I took the keys to the kitchen and then open the door at the same time window. After that I will wait for other friends while you read the recipe. When I oneline and check supplies and paper konsult, I stalled and barred final before I get one ttd by Professor sir Musawantoro but he is yet to come be our hope we figure. A bit annoyed the hell! but the culprit is also my own because too disparaging terms trivial wrote like this.



one product they haven't yet reply menu doing i.e. Figure utan. I along with two other colleagues will make it. Oiya diers almost forgot! This time I final Indonesia food which is where all the traditional cuisine of the original 99% of bugis-makassar. And anyway I will be doing with the long time given by us. Alhamdulillah:)

The first one I did chicken thawing then marinet with herbs figure utan itself consisting of garlic, Chile (2:1), prawns and veg oil paste (roast) I give a little chicken fresh lemons so that feeling back I let stand a few minutes and then grilled above Pan then blanch all the vegetable by turns but not over cook. next simmer the stock reply has been provided and add seasoning spice paste.finish and ready to served



Okay diers, so for today I you guys still reading my blog. 
see you



Komentar

Postingan Populer