My activity


Hello,how are you diees!

as usually,completed mid semester.Beginning of the week we came in kitchen so did new menu will learn.Menu rotation 2,
We will study the types of oriental or chinese food menu and I am so excited learning. To be honest I have not know how it is tasted  chinese food let alone it feels strange I think and from this poltekpar I learned about all types of food from around the world. I'm luck.


This time rotational menu 2.1, which is where I get the appetizer menu i.e. CHINESE SPINACH AND PEANUT SALAD we only preparation material and tomorrow will be doing. We have already set up it is dressing of black vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar and next spinach that already we pick the leaves and clean while the peanut our already roasted. Completed.


We break from 14.00 till 15.00 hours, break time I eat out (wrung cats) with my friend and then go back to the kitchen for the gc.

Komentar

Postingan Populer