April

Hellodies......


Today we had not much activities as usually caused we didn't want to interfere with a senior lecturer with the reply again busy preparation the arrival of special guests, we also maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen may be divided in a way serapi 2 groups where Group 1 handles the menu for the day while group 2 focus on hyigen and sanitation.

I happened to group 1 and my team handles the main course with team 7, I was assigned to make the rice as much as 4 liters for 30 pax. The beginning of the cooking process I use reply .... And after water seeped back I steam a little over 40 minutes and as a scent I add pandan leaves 1 lbr. Occasionally stir until cooked perfectly
We break 15.30 and after that we directly gc, I get the clear task table working. Finish.

Komentar

Postingan Populer