Again

Hellodies ... see you again me! Any boredom covering my self. Yaa same friends might also be able to reply? it is natural is still the junior students should push even more passion and living alone anyway used to let the process later spoke of the core rules only come into and do not pass it just ... no-stop-stop also I created This blog with the same activity in the kitchen lab, but with our class mainstay lecturer guided Chef Dino and mr.  Ical champion who often make us impress The best. What we love about him i.e. the understanding that is easy to understand and we work very very simple but immaculately clean comfort. I love it

a few hours later I entered the kitchen, because we are created in the new library project and for the first time also I went in the room was, the occasional open book food as a reference as well. And maybe that's also on a lot of children's fortune, thank God I get the ticket table manner with 5 other colleagues.

After from the restaurant (table manner) then went back to our cold kitchen helping other groups create plating sets up lunch and finished it we gc concurrently with the carefree joy 😁😁😁

Komentar

Postingan Populer