THE RESULT OF MID

This time a bit more special again, YUUPPZZ. This week my mid semester pratikum held poltekpar Makassar so I required compulsory attendance to participate in this examination. Before starting I was already far in prepration today i.e. yesterday and will be doing these days anyway. Yesterday also we were given instruction by Mr. jay a and follow his orders accordingly. However, the next we were virtually annihilated by Mr. supervisor because doing wrong to 50% our only value truly heart wrenching. Yaalahh who are not also heartache (maybe you guys already feel it )




Don't want to get sick for too long, I explain and convince by the supervisor that only I alone who prepare and do not do pecurangan. Indeed! early morning is very annoying. OMG I almost forgot 1st rotation menu which we will exam. And I was commissioned to make the yellow butter cake (thanks ) I began to presentation butter cake to the terminology of servants work and what are you doing later.


Is prefixed from making butter crem of butter icing sugar white and after that in the mix with a mixer until fluffy and becomes cream and after that I am making a chocolate ganache of dark chocolate, milk and gelatine and then doing engineering sabayon until all It has been well mixed with the good. We prepare up to the time of 11.30 and ready to serve 13.00 table dhote. After finishing lunch at the restaurant we break more or less 25 minutes and is followed by another group of prepration for tomorrow's materials and gc together.
Ok dies sekian
SEE YOU……

Komentar

Postingan Populer